It’s been too long but we’re BACK, and we’ve invested in the best equipment available to help keep you safe, including:
- Medical-grade HEPA13 air purification
- State-of-the art electrostatic disinfection equipment
- Touchless temperature check
- Extra sanitizer stations
Here are some highlights of how we’ll operate:
- Masks will be required at all times. (Note: per NY State, bandanas and gaiters are not acceptable face coverings in gyms).
- We are required to screen everybody that comes into the gym, so please allow extra time for your check-in.
- Class capacity will be limited to 33%, so reservations will be required (sign-ups via MYiCLUBonline).
- To ensure proper distancing in the main gym during the peak hours of 4:00-8:30 PM, Monday through Friday (only), we will need to reduce capacity to a level below what we normally experience during those busy times. Here’s how it’s going to work: during those hours, members with last names beginning with A through M will be admitted on even dates, and members with last names beginning with N through Z will be admitted on odd dates. (This does not apply to members having class reservations or appointments with personal trainers).
- The Cardio section will have every other machine available to maintain distancing.
- The machines in the strength section will be color- coded to maintain distancing.
- To avoid members being in close proximity to one another around cleaning stations or racks, our staff will disinfect equipment used in classes after each session.
- Child care will not be available until further notice.
If you have any questions, give us a ring. We can’t wait to see you!